You don’t need to sit cross-legged on a fancy cushion, chanting, and pinging a singing bowl while meditating for an hour.
If you’re just starting out meditating, keep it simple
Start today. Start now.
Here are the steps
- Take a seat. Any seat; I don’t care if you’re in a chair or even laying in bed.
- Close your eyes
- Go within; what do you feel? What do you hear? Take a few seconds to center.
- Take one deep, long, slow breath in through your nose.
- Give one deep, long, slow exhale out through your mouth.
- Repeat steps 4 & 5 two more times.
- Go within again. How do you feel now? Are you done, or do you want to keep going?
The choice is yours.
Read this post and more on my Typeshare Social Blog